Children should always
Parents should always
Teams can be accessed using a computer, a laptop, a smartphone or tablet. It can also be accessed through PS4 and X-box. Here are some instructions:
Laptop or computer
Follow the link that has been sent to parent email addresses and select click here to join the meeting. You will then be asked how you want to join the meeting and can select continue on this browser, unless you have Teams or the Windows app installed and prefer to use those.
Smartphone or tablet
First, make sure you've installed the most current Teams app for your mobile device as you'll need the Teams app to join the meeting as a guest.
Teams is available on the following devices:
To install or update Teams, go to your device's app store and search for Teams.
1. Go in to my games and apps
2. Find Microsoft Edge and select
3. Type in: HWB and log in as you would in school
4. You can then access your work through one drive and use key packages including:
· Your emails
5. To move around you use the X box control or plug in a mouse
1. Identify the Play Station internet browser icon (it is WWW with dots around it)
2. Press the PS4 logo on the controller
3. Go to the library and find options for games and applications
4. Go in to applications and you will find the internet browser
5. Type HWB into the browser and long in as you would in school
6. You can then access your work through one drive and use key packages including:
· Your emails