We have made some changes to our classroom and outdoor area, as you can see in the pictures. The main changes are: -
- We have spaced out the tables. Tables and areas such as the role play can only be used by 2 or 3 pupils at a time.
- We have taped 2 meter queue spots leading up to the sinks and the toilets.
- We have removed all soft toys and soft furnishings
- The outdoor area has been divided into two parts, one for each bubble. We have also had to tape off some of the messy play areas.
- We have removed the rugs and you all have your own carpet square.
We have tried to keep lots of your favourite toys and activities so you will have lots to do and to keep busy.
We know things are very unusual at the moment, and you may be spending these sunny days very differently than you would usually...but we can still enjoy summer and all the wonder it brings from our homes.
Here are some things you could do.
Please send any photos of you enjoying these activities to one of the EYFS staff email addresses so we can see you having fun in the sun!
Once each complete set has been shown, we will replay one sound a day per set.
What has Mrs Lindsay been doing this week?
I hope you are all ok and having lots of fun at home.
I thought I'd share a few pictures of what my family and I have been doing at home this week. We tried a few of the ideas from the school website, and thought of a few of our own too.
We've had a bit of a dinosaur themed week! We made salt dough dinosaur bones which we then went digging for. We used tools to help dinosaurs escape from ice. We also used water and chalk to paint our patio, and drew around some dinosaur shadows in the sunshine.
It would be great to hear about what you have been up to. If you'd like to send any photos, please email them to myself or Mrs Mitchell on the email addresses on our class page.
You can access Twinkl Ultimate free for a month, to help keep children learning at home. Visit www.twinkl.co.uk/offer and enter the code PARENTSTWINKLHELPS to set up your free month of Twinkl Ultimate.
They have brilliant resources you can use.