Home Page

1. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs (SEN)?

Contact your child's class teacher

Together you will decide on a plan of action.

The Special Needs Co-ordinator (SENCo) will be informed and if appropriate, the child will be placed on the Special Needs register.

Targets may be put together or outside agency may be requested.

Pam Jenkinson - SENCo
Penny Lightfoot - SEN Governor