1. What should I do if I think my child has special educational needs (SEN)?
2. How will school respond to my concern?
3. How will the school decide if my child needs extra support?
4. What will school do to support my child?
5. Who will support my child in school?
6. What training and experience do staff have for the additional support of my child's needs?
7. Who else might be involved in supporting my child?
8. What support will there be for my child's emotional and social well-being?
9. How will my child be involved in the process and be able to contribute their views?
10. How will the curriculum be matched to my child's needs?
11. What opportunities will there be for me to discuss my child's achievement? How will I know how well my child is progressing?
12. How does the school know how well my child is doing?
13. How will my child be included in activities outside the classroom including school trip?
14. How accessible is the school environment?
15. How will the school prepare and support my child to join the school?
16. How will school prepare and support my child to transfer to secondary school?
17. How will I be involved in supporting my child?
18. How can I access support for myself and my family?
19. Who can I contact for further information?
Meet the Team
Our Governing Body
News and Events
Friends of Morton Trentside
Vikings Before and After School Club
Gallery of Events
Morton Trentside Primary School
Crooked Billet Street, Morton, Gainsborough, England, DN21 3AH
Click here for